Hello, It's you ~  Welcome to my blog.

It's my pleasure to meet you!  

     My name is Lee, Ying-Jie.  You can just call me by my English name, Winny.

     I am studying in National Taipei University of Business and major in finance. I was born in

 Taipei. Being raised in an opened and healthy family environment, I am able to think positively

 about things and satisfied with my all life.

     I have an optimistic,easy-going personality and always do my best in everything even though I'm

 not smart person. I  like to be innovative and accept challenge because it is a funny thing from

 "zero"  to" have'Through constant exploration, it makes me more better and progressive. I also

 like to read and get closer to nature because these are the ways to relax my mood and enrich my

 vision. 

     I am very glad to meet you and hope everybody who visits my blog can know me deeply. By this

 way,we can often communicate and exchange idea on this platform each other.Thank you for

 your coming and look forward to seeing you again.😊

















留言

  1. Winny, nice to meet you. Through this blog, I can know you deeply and clearly. By the way, you have good writing skills.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you for your appreciation. I always think I have huge space to elevate my English ability. Going forward, I will share my feelings and life trifles on this blog periodically. Thank you for giving me confidence again.

      刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator