Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

   1.  Do you procrastinate sometimes?

   Yes, I procrastinated sometimes if something was not very serious or harmful to others. Because I

   think “Haste makes waste”, I give myself a good excuse to procrastinate. Knowing that is not a good

   habit, but to know is easy, to do is difficult. I hope I can revise it in the future.

  2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

  There are a few things were procrastinated in my lives. For example, I could not get up immediately in

  cold weather and could not control my appetite when facing cuisine sometimes. Besides, I also made a

  procrastination of preparing mid-term examination and cause me a little bit nervous recently. From

  above, let me know the philosophy of the more you want, the less you get.

  3. What are some reasons for procrastination?

  My life philosophy is taking it easy and doing what you want to do. Because we are living in the busy

  and complicated society, should be facing more burden and pressure, given a little bit relaxation and

  do not care many things so seriously is a good way to live. But all of that just excuses for

  procrastination, so I often regret and could not achieve my target for losing weight and getting

  excellent score.

  4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

  There is a proverb “Never put it off until tomorrow what you can do today.” Besides, there is also a

 motto “Where there is a will, there is a way.” So I must often keep the two sayings in my mind and

 with solid persistence on positive direction. On the other hand, I also can imagine negative effects if I

 procrastinated. For instance, if I get up too late or delay my losing weight schedule, I could not keep

 good shape and need to spend more money to buy new clothes. If I could not prepare examination

 early, I will feel anxious and uncomfortable when receiving score report. By these two ways, I believe

 the regretful things and procrastination will be decreasing.









留言

  1. You have a great idea , your opinion is very creative!

    回覆刪除
  2. I think the adage "Where there is a will, there is a way" is a very good one, and it keeps me in mind

    回覆刪除
  3. Ha ha ha~ I don't even want to get out of bed when it's cold.

    回覆刪除
  4. Your advice is great, let's break the bad habit of procrastinating

    回覆刪除
  5. I think that you don't need to lose weight.ヾ(*´∀ ˋ*)ノ

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章